Sunday, January 19, 2014

Year 6 Camp

I woke up at six twenty in the mourning. I got dressed, ate and left for school. When i arrived I found my class and walked around and talked to my Friends. After a couple minutes we got on to a bus which was a long trip and a tree fell down so that did not help... At all. We loaded our things on to the boat and left for kawau island. We arrived and unpacked and learnt all the rules. then we went to our bunkers and sorted everything out. I was stuck with S.D E.F and J.B. Then we went on a nature trail. after that we ate did skit practice and then diary writing. the next day we did a fitness trail and then we had breakfast. We not long later did activity's and I did bivouac building(a small house,tent to keep you shelter built out of logs) first. Then I had mourning tea. My next activity was sailing. Then we had lunch and did the confidence course. Later  I went swimming. On Wednesday We went to another island where went went on a long long walk and we went to a copper mine.after that we went to a mansion and we went through it. On Thursday I did kayaking and archery.At the end of the day we did skits and it was hilarious. Now it is Friday and we are packing to go back to botany. we load everything whitch takes half an hour and then we load ourselves. when we get back to the main land we unpack the boat and repack the bus.when we get to botany downs primary we claim our things and reunite with our Friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment