Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Story

Hi my name is S.H I am a 15 year old girl that loves and very adventurous/sporty. My friend S.H is also a 15 year old girl that loves and playing with me, my other friends are K.G and S.S, K.G is a 14 year old girl and she is a veary crazy person that never stops laughing. S.S is alsoa 14 year old girl she has blond hair and is always making jokes for people to laugh about.

It was another boring old Sunday and we were heading over to my house for an amazing sleepover party, When we all arived there we started to play who can drink the most fizzy drink the fastest. So we started to pore the fizzy drink into the cups but just at that moment my friend S.H started acting weird but all of the others were perfictly fine all it was that was weird was S.H she started drinking bottles full of sprite I wonderd why she was doing this [she had already drunken about three bottles/cans of the sprite.] So I said to her ''are you alright''she said ''yea I'm alright''

10:00pm the time said on my watch we were still watching the movie home alone my firend S.H moved closer and I held her hand it was ice cold it also felt like metal I looked at her and she had bright red eyes I squeezed harder and harder and then she

No comments:

Post a Comment