Sunday, January 19, 2014

On wacky Wednesday it was the super swimming carnival, well, in my opinion it wasn't super or wacky but hey that's just mine. Well on with the radiant recount. It was a hot summers that swimmers would love and since I was a swimmer I loved it. The steaming sun was overwhelming and it made me anxious to get in the cold, wet pool. When my name got called for my freaky freestyle race my brain screamed "NO!". I made my way to the pools edge and very carefully stepped into the pool. The water was freezing like pluto, rufused to put my head under. The soaking swimmers from the race before me made their way out. My heart was racing and I was counting every beat. I heard Mr. K Blow the whistle then he said "ON YOUR MARKS...GET SET...GO!" I was swimming my heart out, thumping my feet against the icy water, feeling the runny water run through my solid hands then suddenly I heard a voice "PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN!" It screamed as soon as I put my head down i knew it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment