Sunday, January 19, 2014

First 5 Weeks of the Year

Week 1
Week one for me was crazy! The year 5's weren't super mature on the first week... Now i know what i was like on week one last year.  We didn't do any work which made me incredibly happy! I ran the assembly with my fellow house leaders.

Week 2
I ran the assembly with my fellow house leaders. The year 5's matured a little and they were fun to be around.We also did water balloon methods... FOR MATHS. It was mathematical because we measured stuff.

Week 3
Week three was like test time for me. I was under so much stress with all the tormenting tests but i guess they had to happen. Everyone was caring and nice it was already like we were family. Cross grouping also began in this stressful time. We ran the Assembly as a class  in week three. I enjoyed it!

Week 4
The year 5's were off to camp! When their bus left all the year 6's screamed "FREEDOM!!!" Now I feel bad for saying that but at that moment I felt happy. 

Week 5 
In Week 5 the senior school swimming sports took place. I stink at swimming so I didn't win anything. I was pumped with adrenalin before the race though.




No comments:

Post a Comment