Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Robot Story

                                                   MY ROBOT STORY

Hi my name is C.H.O and im 25 years old and i have got brown hair with blonde  strieks.And hazel  eyes aswell. Nice to meet you my job  is to help to create as much inventions as i can. One day i mixed some potoins  together  and then .... BOOM! BOOM! there was a tall 44cm robot. I called him "custom teez " he had blue eyes like a crystal falling out of the sky. He has got a yellow body  like bumble bee on  tranformers. And his head is exactly like M.H  robot but fatter. I brought him back to my place and polished him up  i was wondering what he ate then he jumped up and down  saying "ro ro" "ro ro''! he pointed at my chocolate . Any way he calls it chocororo. I  gave him  some  of it he took  it  out of my  hand and ate it all I  gave him some juice but he spat it out. He ran over to  the petrol  filler and drank  all of it. I put a  dog  leash on him  and took  him for a walk. jeepers he was fast . any way there was  a couple of droppings on the concerte. we  finally got back to the inventions  area and he had  a nap then ... all of a sudden  

My  robot was watching me i screamed and his pants fell down . His eyes went  red  and all of a sudden  he  started to smash every thing  i noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment