Sunday, January 19, 2014

MIDGET


This is my story about a robot called Midget. I hope you enjoy it.



Midget has a body the size of a pin. It's head is 5mm wide and 5mm high. His eyes are the size of a grain of salt and look like cloudy, twinkling, white diamonds. It has legs that look like a spiders and has been spray painted midnight black. I have long golden hair like sweet, sugary, honey  and my eyes are as blue as a main computer screen. i was walking along a col-de-sac and the person who lived at the end of the street threw a green glass jar out there window screaming, "I DO NOT NEED YOU! I DO NOT NEED YOU!" I stopped; I stared; and then I picked up what looked like a spider. I stuffed it in the pocket of my jeans and ran like a cheetah all the way home. I opened the door to my big, blue, beautiful bedroom and slammed the door shut behind me making a big, big, bang. I jumped on my bed nearly breaking it and sat cross legged in front of the spider bot. "Hi! My name is-" "-Midget." the robot said cutting me off."I'm  

No comments:

Post a Comment