Sunday, January 19, 2014

Astonshing New Class

  1. On the first day of school I was feeling dead nervous. I was sorting were to sit and I saw a seat next to L.C I sat there. But the good thing was it was it was a short week because it was Whaitangi . In week 2 I was settling down but some people acted a bit weird. But I figured out why like some people were cat lovers and acted like them. The year six were smart, But had a very strong character. So it felt pretty hard to keep up I mean it and I was trying my hardest to keep up real. In week 3 I was feeling confident about doing the assembly I went shopping with my mum to get my James bond costume. Our theme was favourite movie character or nerd!.We got told in the middle of the week that were hosting it so we were running a round crazy. But it turned out awesome!!! Week 4 it was year 5 camp I'm a year 5 I was so excited. In camp we did lots of fantastic stuff like kayaking,water confidence course, horse riding , rope swing and flying fox . 

No comments:

Post a Comment