Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 8 of school and some Draft Writing

In week 7 and 8 we did some inquiry on robots and thats L.B and his robot Killbot or Kevin for short. ''Kevin can't be hurt'' he says and he also told me that Kevin can only die by breaking his never ending battery. And he is made out of ultra strong steel. And now for some Draft
This is my story of Robozilla and servants. The servants names are Reptilicus,Gamera,The Giant Claw,King Kong,Robo-rex,Basilisk,
Roborian and Robider.But theres only a part so enjoy:]

Later on we saw massive ,major destruction and we knew we were on the right track if you know what I mean.And then a train went flying right to us but luckily we dodged it and then we saw it.'' Shoot,thats big''said Rohan''oops I forgot to tell you that it was big'' ''YOU WHAT'' Rohan shouted ''How are we going to take that gigantic robot thing down?'' ''Oh you'll see'' I replided. Then I threw a net over Robozilla but Robozilla slashed out of the net. ''Dammn it'' I said in dispair. And thats my whole blog post so see ya awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment