Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY

In the holiday it was my birthday I was so excited for that wonderful amazing special day to come. I had goose bumps  every where. Then that day came and I woke up to the well known song Happy Birthday. It was one of the best times of my life. I got up and I opened up all my presents and I was so happy I got what I wanted. But one thing that I wanted the most I didnt get. But I got a PS3. It was ok but it wasn't what I wanted. Infact it was what my brother wanted. Then again he opened it like it was his and he played on it. I didnt do any thing to do with MY PS3. I was still happy. I got a monster high doll the Kit Kittredge movie by American Girl and the Julie book Collision. It was so cool  but the exciting part hasn't come until now: for my birthday I went to X TREME in Botany and I invited most of my friends in my class. We had so much fun we  went bowling and I came 4th place but thats ok I still had fun

No comments:

Post a Comment