Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mr J



He dedicated a full 30 years of blood, sweat and tears to our school. He worked, cared, loved and promised all of those years to our school. He is a best friend to me promising time, effort and strong friendship. Some call him the janitor, the caretaker, the man with the lawn mower but I call him grandpa.   Mr J has a pure, warm heart that cares for both the staff and students at our school. I was hopeless at rugby and I still am but Mr J put so much effort into giving me the motivation to try my hardest and put more elbow grease into the game. I'm the only the girl out of 5 kids and Mr J seems to find a way to make that seem like it's a good thing. Mr J is like my grandpa and no matter where he is, he will stay that way. I will miss him while he's in retirement.

By E.D

   

No comments:

Post a Comment