Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I woke up at my house thinking YES it is camp but the sad thing is I had to wait for more than a hour because I WOKE UP AT 4.30 that shows how excited I was. I got to the hall at 7.00 and I saw all my friends and Mrs Fernandes BIG teddy bear, and we finally got on the bus with Emily on my side and I was ready to go. Aaeeeeeeee a tree has fallen down I thought "well there is nothing to worry about" but, 5 minutes later finally that felt like 5 years.We got to Sandspit on to the ferry we go, and I felt a bit queasy. After we got there the very first thing we did at Kawau is a big walk on Killer Hill. I did the confidence course. I faced my fear and well it wasn't really a fear. I was the first person on. We had a chicken roast and apple crumble that was nice. Then bivuac building: that wasn't my favourite but I saw alot of team work there. KAYAKING wow that is one of my FAV things. There are big waves. We had to go over and we went to SURVIVAL ISLAND. Sailing was  also my fav but we didn't get the right day and wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment