Tuesday, March 26, 2013

mr fatty and swimming carnival

For the last 8 weeks I have really enjoyed it.When it was the swimming carnival I was super exited but when my teacher told us it would be so boring then I was not that exited. Then it was the day was not so excited Mrs Fernandes told us we had to take drawing stuff.  



My robot Mr Fatty.Mr Fatty has a bow and has star eyes it has food in the bottom of his tummy and and it's see through


How I made it first I get a ball container then I fold some paper stars and wrap it with some silver paper then get pipe cleaner and use them as arms the stars are for eye add a dot to it and then stick it on. Then use bottle caps ac legs. I just added two big circles as wheels so my robot can have two options to move





This is my robot Mr Fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment