Tuesday, March 19, 2013

                                                          GOING HOME EARLY

On Tuesday the 19 every one got to go home early, either someone gets looked after at school or you go home. S.S came home with me. First we started on our homework then we had  ham and cheese toasted sandwich,  it was really yummy! Then we went for a play in my backyard. We played throw the Small tennis ball and we played netball skills it was fun. We got hot so we had fresh apple pie with banana and raspberry ice-cream. It was then dinner time, we pretended  to play my kitchen rules S.S got 100 points and  I got 71 it was a really  fun and enjoyable day. We went for a quick bike ride before she went home then I waited for my mum and we had dinner, we had  MacDonald's for a little treat then I went into my bed that has 10 pillows and I watched a bit of T.V, later it was bed time for me. I was snoring all night and that was the end of my  fun and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment