Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Inter school swimming sports

It's the inter school swimming sports and I was feeling confident for my 2 races. My first race was the boys championship 25m freestyle,I was called up for my race and I was scared stiff. The water temp was shiveringly cold,then it was MY race,my main rival is a person called MP. The IOT blew the whistle. There was silence, I could here my heart thumping, Take Your Marks BANG I herd the slapper go so I sprinted to the wall , I hit the wall and I got 2nd everyone from BDS CLAPPED FOR ME!!!!! (long wait.....................................................................................................................) Now it was time for my Boys 25m Breaststroke, I stood up on the rock solid block and I herd the IOT blow the whistle and banged the clappers. I hit the wall with 2 hands and got 1st!!!!! everyone cheered for me, I felt proud of my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment