Thursday, September 12, 2013

The little monster S.H

The little monster

One gloomy wet and damp day I was working in my workshop trying out an experiment for the whole world. I thought to myself there is know way this could fail this time. [all the others failed]


Hello my name is Sophie I am 9 yrs of age, I am as genital as a kitten and I will never give anything up. My favorite thing to do is swimming because I am a very active person that will try  any sport apart from rugby or any thing like that.


  I was making a monster that had 2 eyes, 4 arms on each side and he was an amazing student/ friend to be with for you or for me to hang out with. He also cared for people and had an outstanding sense of hummer. his name was going to be Squiggles.



BOOM! my little pot  of green slime had come alive. I was so surprised I nearly burst into my soft plump chair. The monster had become a real live green monster standing exactly face to face in front of me. I was more  happier than anyone in the whole world because my plan had worked.

Now my little green eyed monster would do nearly anything for me but one day I was at the shops we were buying some groceries then one moment he was there and then one minute later he wasn't there at all because he was probably interested in something and he wanted to get it so he decided to walk over to that thing. I've never found him ever since that day.


One day I saw something on the news it looked like my little monster that I had made. It said the monstrous monsters name on the bottom I screamed. His name was Squiggles. I was so happy to see my little Squiggles again.Plus he was all in great shape too.

The next day I went to go fetch him at the SPCA I was so happy to see him and he was so happy to see me. Then we all lived together in the cottage beside the city sky-tower, it was such an incredible site. 




THE END!!


BY S.H



1 comment:

  1. i love your story dont add your name next time and your age from rm13 c.c.h

    ReplyDelete