Wednesday, May 15, 2013

my amazing week

Hello! If you have been reading another few posts on this blog, you might have found that some year 6 children from my school have gone to Kawau island camp. Well, unfortunately I am a year 5 so I could not go on that camp, so while they were away I was at a class called room 14, with a teacher who's class i have not been in before.                                        On the first day we did a little bit of schoolwork and some other things.                                                          On the second day we started history which i LOVE but unfortunately I had to go to a choir practise for the entire day. It was sort of  boring because we sang the same song over and over again to learn it well and I really would've loved to learn history.                                                        On the third day I did a science experiment with my class. First part of it was putting chocolate in orange juice, coke, milk, and water. Surprisingly there was no reaction for any. Then we took another glass of each one and popped a mentos in each one... the coke went boom and fountained up everywhere.     On the fourth day we did some more science but more history about cavemen and even before them.                                     On the fith day we made mothers day cards. Mine was orange with a purple cover and in dot writing wrote 'happy mothers day mum'. Inside the card the message was why she was special to me. What a full on week i had!

No comments:

Post a Comment